GC Carstensen Verlag Studio Technique Books
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Compare Added (Remove)
Textbook Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers, By Bobby Owinski, 2nd Edition, 373 Pages, Format: DIN A4, In German language, ISBN 978-3-910098-44-2 Contents: Introduction, Part 1 Mixing in stereo:, Background information, 1....
- Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers
- By Bobby Owinski
- 2nd Edition
Textbook Optimum use of effects, effect devices and plug-ins, Fundamentals of analogue and digital signal technology, Applications in the studio and on stage, Parameters and functions, Hardware and software versions, Signal routing and effects paths, Practical user tips for...
- Optimum use of effects, effect devices and plug-ins
- Fundamentals of analogue and digital signal technology
- Applications in the studio and on stage
Reference Book "Record like the professionals: - the manual for sound engineers, By Bobby Owsinski, The main focus of this book is on the different miking methods that allow you to record a variety of instruments professionally and consistently,...
- "Record like the professionals: - the manual for sound engineers
- By Bobby Owsinski
- The main focus of this book is on the different miking methods that allow you to record a variety of instruments professionally and consistently
Informational book "Mastern wie die Profis" (Master like the professionals) In his bestseller "Mischen wie die Profis" (Mix like the Pros), Bobby Owsinski touched on the subject of mastering. "Mastern wie die Profis" offers a hands-on introduction to professional...
- The must-have handbook for sound engineers
- A systematic introduction to the art of mastering
- Music mastering is the last chance to put the final touches to a song or album and to make any final corrections
The recording studio manual - practical introduction to the professional recording techniqueFrom the basics of acoustics to the use and selection criteria of microphones, mixing consoles, speakers and everything around the recording studio Hubert Henle graduated with a...
- By Hubert Henle
- 396 Pages
- Format: A5
The Home Recording Manual - The Way to Optimal RecordingsThe way to optimal shots. Here you will learn everything you need to set up a studio: equipment and peripherals, MIDI and computers, rooms and acoustics, conducting a recording session and...
- Revised edition 2003
- By Roland Enders
- 496 Pages
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!