GC Carstensen Verlag Sheet Music, Books and DVDs
10 results. Displaying items 1–10.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
The P.A. manual Practical introduction to the professional sound systems, Detailed, easy to understand and practice-oriented., All aspects of public address systems are addressed in the book, The first focus is on important acoustic and electrotechnical principles, followed by...
- Practical introduction to the professional sound systems
- Detailed, easy to understand and practice-oriented.
- All aspects of public address systems are addressed in the book
Textbook Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers, By Bobby Owinski, 2nd Edition, 373 Pages, Format: DIN A4, In German language, ISBN 978-3-910098-44-2 Contents: Introduction, Part 1 Mixing in stereo:, Background information, 1....
- Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers
- By Bobby Owinski
- 2nd Edition
The recording studio manual - practical introduction to the professional recording techniqueFrom the basics of acoustics to the use and selection criteria of microphones, mixing consoles, speakers and everything around the recording studio Hubert Henle graduated with a...
- By Hubert Henle
- 396 Pages
- Format: A5
Textbook Optimum use of effects, effect devices and plug-ins, Fundamentals of analogue and digital signal technology, Applications in the studio and on stage, Parameters and functions, Hardware and software versions, Signal routing and effects paths, Practical user tips for...
- Optimum use of effects, effect devices and plug-ins
- Fundamentals of analogue and digital signal technology
- Applications in the studio and on stage
Reference Book "Record like the professionals: - the manual for sound engineers, By Bobby Owsinski, The main focus of this book is on the different miking methods that allow you to record a variety of instruments professionally and consistently,...
- "Record like the professionals: - the manual for sound engineers
- By Bobby Owsinski
- The main focus of this book is on the different miking methods that allow you to record a variety of instruments professionally and consistently
Informational book "Mastern wie die Profis" (Master like the professionals) In his bestseller "Mischen wie die Profis" (Mix like the Pros), Bobby Owsinski touched on the subject of mastering. "Mastern wie die Profis" offers a hands-on introduction to professional...
- The must-have handbook for sound engineers
- A systematic introduction to the art of mastering
- Music mastering is the last chance to put the final touches to a song or album and to make any final corrections
Electric Guitar TextbookIn the more than 60 years of its history, many hundreds of different electric guitar designs have been developed. Many important, but also small steps were needed to bring the electric guitar to its current maturity. ...
- Everything about the construction and history of the electric guitar
- By Paul Day, Heinz Rebellius and Andre Waldemaier
- Foreword by Paul Reed Smith
GC Carstensen Verlag Music Tool iPad, Music Tool iPad, The compact Guide to practical entry, Stephan Haewß, this compact guide shows you which is the best model for their claims and explains the different ways how iPad connect Intsruments, microphones,...
Textbook Everything about the design and history of acoustic guitars, Steel-String guitars, archtops, classical guitars, Design and construction, Wooden claves and their sounds, Electronics and amplification, Vintage models and vintage reissues, Advice for the new and second-hand purchase, Professional...
- Everything about the design and history of acoustic guitars
- Steel-String guitars, archtops, classical guitars
- Design and construction
GC Carstensen Verlag Das Homerecording Handbuch by Roland Enders: new, revised edition 2003; 496 pages, DIN A5 bound, incl. sample- CD; in German language
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany