Fulltone Distortion Pedals
8 results. Displaying items 1–8.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Effects pedal for electric guitar This overdrive will put your old TS 808 or TS 9 into retirement forever.The unique Fulltone circuit uses asymmetrical clipping (developed by California's amp/electronics guru John Stokes), which generates "even order harmonics" in the...
- 3 Retrievable sound variations per mini toggle
- Adjustable boost switch
- True Bypass
Overdrive The Fulltone "Obsessive Compulsive Drive V2" (OCD V2) replicates the dynamics and harmonics of a fully-wound tube amplifier with its typical output stage distortion, Very dynamic, Reacts strongly to the volume control of the guitar, Controls: Volume, Tone,...
- The Fulltone "Obsessive Compulsive Drive V2" (OCD V2) replicates the dynamics and harmonics of a fully-wound tube amplifier with its typical output stage distortion
- Very dynamic
- Reacts strongly to the volume control of the guitar
Effect Pedal With PlimSoul Fulltone combines the qualities of "Soft clipped" distortion / overdrive devices (such as Fulldrive 2, lightly compressed blues tone) with "Hard clipped" distortion devices (OCD British amplifier distortion). Both stages can be mixed with the...
- Controls: Level, Sustain, Hi-cut, Stage 2 controls
- 9 Volt connection (power supply not included)
- Handwired in USA
Effect PedalWhen you talk about the classic fuzz, you probably mean the sound of the legendary fuzzface in most cases. Used with a clean amp, this pedal produces a quite nice distortion (due to the germanium transistors it is never...
- 2 Hand-selected NKT-275 germanium transistors
- Knobs for volume, fuzz, input, contour
- Internal bias trimmer
Effects PedalThe Strat, Marshal towers, fuzz and wah wah pedals have always been connected immediately and naturally with the legend Jimi Hendrix. Another element that the guitar master repeatedly used is the Tycobrahe Octavia, the first octaver, which was developed...
- Copy of the famous Tycobrahe Octavia
- Cool "octave up" sounds like Hendrix's "Band of Gypsies" and Jeff Becks "Wired" Album
- Toggle switch for switching between fuzz and Octave
Effects Pedal Overdrive / Boost & Buffer, The FD3 uses both a JFET input and a JFET operational amplifier for the ultimate tube sound, The Buffered Bypass allows for long cable runs without loss, and maintains the treble and...
- Overdrive / Boost & Buffer
- The FD3 uses both a JFET input and a JFET operational amplifier for the ultimate tube sound
- The Buffered Bypass allows for long cable runs without loss, and maintains the treble and "feel" of your amplifier whether or not the pedal is on or off
Fulltone Fulldrive 1 Overdrive, effects pedal, with the Fulldrive 1, Fulltone brings back the sound of the late '90s. The boost section has been omitted, a 3-way mini toggle switches between Flat Mids (FM), Comp Cut (CC) & Vintage (V)...
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Distortion / Fuzz, Very versatile distortion, Capable of vicious, massive sounding Distortion/Fuzz that will feedback infinitely even at bedroom levels, Dial back the "H" (heat) knob and "D" (distortion) knobs and the pedal produces...
- Distortion / Fuzz
- Very versatile distortion
- Capable of vicious, massive sounding Distortion/Fuzz that will feedback infinitely even at bedroom levels
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany