Frap Tools Falistri
- Analogue movement manager
- Consists of two function generators that can be used as envelopes, LFOs and VCOs (with V/Oct. tracking)
- Characteristic curve of each time segment adjustable
- The shape of the segment can be set independently of time
- Quadrature mode
- Trigger button for both function generators
- Bipolar and unipolar output per channel
- EOR and EOF trigger outputs per channel
- Two cascaded flip-flop circuits for use as suboscillarors of clock dividers
- DC-coupled four-quadrant multiplier for amplitude modulation
- Ring modulation and for use as VCA
- Slew limiter with adjustable rise and reset time
- Power consumption: 170 mA (+12 V) / 170 mA (-12 V)
- Width: 92 mm
- Depth: 38 mm
|Width||18 TE / HP|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 457472 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!