Framus Legacy Series FJ14 SMV EQ
Steel String Guitar
- Build: Jumbo with cutaway
- Top: Solid A Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: AAA flamed maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: East Indian rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Tortoise Binding with black / ivoroid / black lines
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Width on the 12th fret 52.5 mm
- 21 Nickel silver frets
- Bone nut
- Compensated bone saddle
- Bridge made of east Indian rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Ebony bridge pins
- Closed machine heads with 15:1 gear ratio
- Chrome hardware
- Fishman Sonicore piezo pickup
- Fishman Isys+ Preamp
- Volume / Tuner / Bass / Treble / Phaser controls
- Ex-factory stringing: Cleartone .012" - .053" (CT 7412)
- Colour: Vintage Transparent Natural Tinted Satin
- Allen key and spare bridge pin included
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.com/Warranty to extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Back and Sides||Maple|
|Nut width in mm||45,00 mm|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.