Framus Legacy FD28 N SR SBT E
Steel String Guitar
- Body design: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Massive East Indian rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe ebony
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Cream Binding with black/cream/black lines
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Width at the 12th fret: 52.5 mm
- 21 Nickel silver medium frets
- GraphTech Tusq nut
- Compensated GraphTech Tusq saddle
- Tigerstripe Ebony bridge
- Ebony bridge pins
- Open vintage Grover tuners with 18:1 ratio
- Gold-plated hardware
- Pickup: Fishman Prefix Plus T Preamp
- Notch/Volume/Bass/Contour/Treble/Brilliance/Contour Freq./Phase/Tuner
- Ex-factory stringing: Cleartone .012" - .053" (CT 7412)
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish
- Including hex key and replacement bridge pin
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Back and Sides||Solid Rosewood|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438019 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!