Framus FF 14 M Folk VS Legacy Series
- Type: Folk with cutaway
- Top: Solid mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony (Diospyros crassiflora)
- Cream binding with black/cream/black lines
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Width at the 12th fret: 52.5 mm
- Scale: 628 mm
- 21 Medium nickel silver frets
- Fishman Sonicore piezo pickup
- Fishman Isys+ preamp
- Volume/Tuner/Bass/Treble/Phase controls
- Enclosed machine heads with 15:1 gear ratio
- Bone nut
- Compensated saddles
- Tigerstripe ebony bridge
- Ebony bridge pins
- Chrome hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: Cleartone .012"- .053" (CT 7412)
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish
- Incl. hex key and replacement bridge pin
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Back And Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||45,00 mm|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.