Framus FD 14 SV Dreadnougth LS
- Design: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid sitka spruce
- Sides and back: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: East Indian rosewood
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Tortoise binding with black / ivory / black lines
- Scale: 648 mm (25 1/2")
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Nut width: 45 mm (1 3/4")
- Width at the 12th fret: 52.5 mm (2 1/16")
- 21 German silver medium frets
- Bone nut
- Compensated bone saddle
- Saddle: East Indian rosewood
- Ebony bridge pins
- Closed machine heads with 15: 1 ratio
- Chrome hardware
- Strings: Cleartone .012"-. 053" (CT 7412)
- Colour: Vintage Transparent Natural Tinted High Polish
- Includes hex-key, replacement bridge pin and self-adhesive black pickguard
Note: Register your product at https://shop.warwick.de/en/warrantyregistration and extend the warranty to 4 years.
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||45,00 mm|
|Colour||Natural, High Gloss|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 491272 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!