Headphone Amplifier and D / A Converter
- With USB interface
- Processes audio data on the input side with 24 Bit / 96 kHz
- Internal PLL power supply for stable voltage supply
- For all standard headphones
- AK4390 D / A chip from AKM
- 32-Bit resolution
- Condensers and OP amp designed exclusively for audio products
- Input selection USB / Digital (Optical TOS-Link)
- Output Selector Headphone / Analogue (RCA)
- Can be used as a D / D converter (USB to Optical)
- Standard USB power supply allows PC-independent operation
- Power supply via USB cable or USB power supply - allows PC-independent operation (not included)
- For Windows and MacOS X - operating system drivers are used
- Measurements (W x H x D): 108 x 140 x 35 mm
- Weight: 450 g
- USB cable included
|Number of stereo channels||1|
|Output Level Adjustment Per Channel||Yes|
|Amount Of Inputs||2|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 273246 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!