Fender SQ CV 60s Mustang Bass OW
- Body: Nato
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Indian laurel
- Fretboard inlays: Pearloid dots
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm (9.49")
- Scale: 762 mm (30")
- Nut width: 38 mm (1.5")
- Bone nut
- 20 Narrow Tall frets
- Pickup: 1 Fender Designed Alnico split coil (middle)
- Volume and tone controls
- 4-Layer tortoise pickguard
- Mustang bass bridge with 4 saddles
- Vintage-style machine heads
- Nickel hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: Fender USA Bass 7250M .045 - .105 (Article no. 142933)
- Colour: Olympic White
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468600 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!