Fender Lost Highway Phaser
- Analogue circuit
- Switchable slow / fast speed with independent rate and depth
- Switchable sine and triangle waveform
- Controls: Rate 1, Depth 1, Rate 2, Depth 2, Bend, Feedback, Sens
- Switch: 2 Mini toggles for 4-8 stage phasing and sine or triangle waveform
- Foot switch: Bypass and slow / fast
- True bypass
- 6.3 mm jack input
- 6.3 mm jack output
- AC adapter connector: Hollow plug socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative pole inside
- Powered by a 9V battery or a 9V DC power adapter (not included, matching optional power adapter: Article no. 409939)
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 456741 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!