Fender David Gilmour Relic
Signature Electric Guitar
- David Gilmour Signature Relic Custom Artist model
- "Comfort Contoured" alder body
- Maple 1983 neck with "thin skin" dark tint nitrocellulose lacquer
- "Thin shouldered" C-neck profile
- Maple fretboard
- 21 Vintage frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42.5 mm
- Pickups: Custom Shop Fat 50 (neck), Custom Shop 69 (middle) and Seymour Duncan SSL5 (bridge) single coils
- 5-Way switch
- Vintage hardware
- Fender/Gotoh vintage style machine heads
- American vintage synchronised tremolo with custom beveled tremolo block and shortened tremolo arm
- Single-ply black acrylic pickguard
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Colour: Relic Black over 3-Tone Sunburst
- Incl. Special black tolex case and certificate of authenticity
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 215719 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!