I bought this kit to service my Fender Stratocaster and it has most tools necessary to do the main adjustments (adjust spring tension, turn screws, adjust trussrod, adjust action and intonation, change strings). However, I do find the tools to be of average quality/convencience.
1) The screwdriver is very basic, lacks ratchet function and is not long enough to coveniently adjust tremolo spring tension. It can do it, but it's a bit of a struggle.
2) The ruler has very basic granularity and is not really useful for setting action height. It lacks clear markings for both inch and mm scale to accurately and easily measure string height.
3) The 1/4 inch socket is not something I would need often. I'd rather have 10mm socket to tighten tuner peg bushings that can come loose more frequently
4) The small allan keys for adjusting action height, but since one should make really small adjustments to string saddles at a time (1/8-1/4 turns), a L-shaped allan key is much easier to use for such small adjustments.
5) The Capo works but is off poor quality an annoying to use.
Other tools are decent for the job. In summary - this kit does the trick and it has most things one needs, but I strongly believe that the price is too high for what you get.