Fender CS60Jazz Set
Jazz Pickup SetTo introduce the jazz bass pickup is no longer necessary. Since the introduction in the 50's the bass and its pickups really became classics.
With the CS60 Jazz Lead Fenders' custom shop provides a version with alnico 5 magnets and an increased number of coils, which can offer higher output and more power in the mids. The typical jazz bass character, however, can not be denied, why should it?!
Set (neck and bridge pickup).
- For electric bass
- Bridge & neck position
- Custom shop 60 jazz
- Sound characteristics: Slightly over wound vintage style J pickup for a richer, more punchy J-bass sound
|Active Pickup System||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||3|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||May 2002|
- Millenium GS-2001 E£6.50
- Fender Hi Mass Bridge IV Brass£28
- Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Jack£3.33
- Fender Pickguard Screws Chrome£5.90
- GHS Fast Fret£5.90
- Fender Potiknob Set Jazz Bass£10.30
- Ernie Ball 2221£4.55
- Ernie Ball 2833 Hybrid Slinky£18.40
- pro snake Patch Angled Jack 0,15 m£2.80
- Fender Original Bass String Guide£6.70
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.