Fender CD-60 NA V3
- Dreadnought shape
- Top from laminated spruce
- Bottom & sides from laminated mahogany
- Neck from nato
- Fretboard from sonokeling
- Scale: 643 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Colour: Natural
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Steel-String Guitar Dreadnought shape, Top from laminated spruce, Bottom & sides from laminated mahogany, Neck from nato, Fretboard from sonokeling, Scale: 643 mm, Nut width: 43 mm, Colour: Natural
Steel-String Guitar Dreadnought design, Laminated spruce top, X-Bracing, Mahogany laminated back and sides (Entandrophragma cylinddricum), Nato neck (Palaquium obovatun), Walnut fretboard and...
Steel-String Guitar Design: Dreadnought, Top: Laminated spruce, Bottom and sides: Laminated mahogany, Neck from nato, Fretboard and bridge: Walnut, 20 Frets, Scale: 643 mm, Nut width: 43 mm...
|sales rank in this product group||28|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||September 2006|
- Thomann Acoustic-Steel Gigbag BK£16.90
- Millenium GS-2001 A£6.50
- Thomann Nylonstrap£3.33
- Millenium GS-2001 E£6.50
- Thomann CTG-10 Clip Tuner£4.19
- Harley Benton Nylon Player Pick Set Mixed£1.70
- Elixir Nanoweb Light Phosphor Bronze£12.90
- Thomann Acoustic-Steel Gigbag Eco£8.50
- Harley Benton HBCA-K Acoustic/Electric Capo£4.15
- Millenium GS-2000£5.40
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.