Fender AM Original 60 Jaguar CAR
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck with nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Neck profile: 60's C
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia Latifolia)
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm (9.5")
- 22 Vintage frets
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale length: 610 mm
- Bone nut
- Pickups: 2 Pure Vintage 65 single coils
- 3-Way switch
- Vintage Style Floating Tremolo with Lock Button and Push-In Tremolo Arm
- Ex-factory stringing: Fender NPS .010 - .046 (Article Nr: 104112)
- Colour: Candy Apple Red
- Incl. case
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429520 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!