Fender 65 Twin Reverb
Tube Combo for Electric Guitar
Authentic reproduction of the original vintage amplifier with one of the most sought-after clean sounds ever.
- 2 Channels
- Power: 85 W
- Components: 2x 12" Jensen C12K 8 ohm speakers
- 4 Inputs: 2 Per channel
- Preamp tubes: 4x 12AX7 and 2x 12AT7
- Power tubes: 4x 6L6
- Open housing design
- Normal channel controls (mono): Volume - Treble - Middle - Bass
- Vibrato channel controls: Volume - Treble - Middle - Bass - Reverb
- Vibrato controls: Speed - Intensity
- Bright switch per channel
- Effects: Spring Reverb - Tremolo
- Connector for an external speaker
- Tilt-back legs
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 673 x 267 x 505 mm
- Weight: 29 kg
- Colour: Black
- Incl. 2-button footswitch (reverb / vibrato), and a vinyl protective cover
|Speaker size||2x 12"|
|Power Amp Tubes||6L6|
|External FX Loop||No|
|Connection for External Speaker||No|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 153777 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!