Fender 62 Jazz Bass Journeyman DB HW
- Custom shop - Team built
- Selected lighter ash body
- One-piece quartersawn neck: Maple
- 60's "U" neck profile
- Scale: Long scale
- Selected, dark, rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Fretboard radius: 9.5"
- Bone nut
- 20 Frets
- Pickup: 2 Handwound custom shop 60's jazz bass single-coil
- 62' Stacked potentiometer
- Vintage J-bass bridge
- Vintage nickel hardware
- Tortoise pickguard
- Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Finish: Journeyman relic
- Colour: Daphne blue
- Incl. Fender case and certificate
- Made in USA
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 409546 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!