Fender 50s Precision Bass MN FR
4- String Electric Bass
- 50s Precision bass
- Body: alder
- One-piece maple neck with "C" shape
- Maple fretboard (7.25 " radius / 184 mm)
- 20 vintage style frets
- 1 precision bass split single coil pickup
- American vintage precision bass bridge
- Vintage style reverse machine heads
- Nickel/ chrome Hardware
- Gold anodized aluminum pickguard
- 34" (864 mm) Scale
- 1.750" (44.5 mm) Width at the nut
- Incl. deluxe gig bag
- Colour: fiesta red
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 185297 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!