Fender Artisan Mahogany Strat
- Custom Shop Model
- Body: Roasted Okume
- Top: Figured Mahogany
- Neck: Raosted AAA birdseye maple
- Fretboard: Grenadilla (Dalbergia melanoxylon)
- Neck profile: '63 Strat "C"
- Radius: 9.5"-12"
- Scale: 648 mm
- 21 Frets (6105)
- Pickups: 3 Handwound Ancho Poblano Single Coils
- Vintage Modified # 2 circuit
- 5-Way toggle switch
- Gold anodised pickguard
- Vintage tremolo
- Vintage machine heads
- Nickel hardware
- Colour: Natural
- Includes deluxe case, cable and certificate
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 425917 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!