Fender 1960 Relic Strat Peg Head OW
- Body: Selected alder
- Neck: Tinted quartersawn maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck profile: Large "C"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Scale: 648 mm
- 21 Frets (6105)
- Pickups: 3 1960's single coils with RWRP middle pickup
- 5-Way switch
- Three-ply mint pickguard
- Micarta nut
- Vintage hardware
- Vintage style machine heads with Fender logo
- Vintage synchronised tremolo
- Finish: Relic
- Colour: Aged Olympic White
- Incl. case, cable, strap & certificate
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 422255 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!