What about exchange rates if I am based in the UK?
As we are based in Germany, we can only trade in Euros. This means that all prices given in pounds on the website fluctuate with the markets and should be used for guidance only.
If you are paying by credit card the exchange rate of the day we take the money from your card applies, please note that we only charge your credit card shortly before the order gets shipped out.
It is possible that your credit card company applies a different, more unfavourable exchange rate, please note that this depends on the credit card company and we unfortunately have no influence on that.
Some credit card companies might also charge extra fees for international transactions, which has nothing to do with the exchange rate itself. Again we have no influence on that and cannot be held responsible, sorry!
Further interesting questions
- How Can I Pay?
- What is the fastest and easiest method of payment?
- Are there any fees, extra charges or minimum quantities etc.?
- Do I have to pay value-added tax (VAT)?
- Can I purchase Vat Free as part of my Company?
- Am I Liable for Import Tax?
- Can I use Electron Or Virtual E-Cards?
- Paying with your credit card with the ‘3D Secure’ payment system
- I just placed an order, has my credit card/PayPal/AmazonPay account been charged already?
- Payment by bank transfer
- How can I use a store credit against my order?