How does the Shopping Basket work?
The Shopping Basket enables you to shop conveniently at Thomann. You have the opportunity to explore our wide range of products and put the items you would like to order into your shopping basket.
Once you have finished your shopping spree, just go to the checkout. You are now able to view all of the items in your basket. Maybe some of these you no longer want, so simply remove them. Maybe some items you would like more of, so simply increase the number. And did you forget something? Simply go back to the shop and find what you need.
On the checkout page you will enter your address, payment method, as well as additional info such as delivery address if dfferent from invoice/payment address, comments/notes, coupon etc.
If you have an account login, use it so that you do not need to re-enter all your personal info. If you have chosen permanent login, this happens automatically. This will save you time.
After submitting the order details, you will normally receive an order confirmation within a couple of hours. The reason for this delay is that all orders are manually checked by our team to make sure that no products are sold out and that payment can be charged correctly.
If you want to use pre-payment (bank transfer) as payment method, please wait for our order confirmation email before transferring the money. The email contains all bank details as well as reference information of your order so that everything can be processed as efficiently as possible.
Here you will find a detailed description of all steps of the ordering process at Thomann.
Further interesting questions
- How secure is ordering from your website?
- How does the secure server work?
- I know the item numbers. How can I order more easily?
- How long does the shipping of my internet order take?
- Will my credit card information be transferred safely?
- I can’t find the product I would like to order! :-(
- How can I track my order?
- Can I come and pick up a product which I ordered on the internet?
- Can I place an order without being registered/logged in?