Do you offer a satisfaction guarantee or something like that?
The short answer is yes - hassle free return!
To guarantee that you will never regret your purchase at Thomann we offer a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for all products in our range (except custom made products (eg. cases), perishable products (eg. strings, drum sticks, cymbals), items which come into bodily contact (eg. reeds, mouth harmonicas, ear pieces etc). Software must be sealed and in its original, unopened packaging before return).
Therefore, if you are not satisfied with the product, just return it to us in the original packaging with all the manuals and accessories in mint condition. Please make sure that you package the items well. We will credit your customer account (to use against future purchases) with the full value of the product. We can also book the money back to your card, PayPal account or bank account if you prefer.
It would also really help our product selection and quality control if you tell us the reason for the return.
Unfortunately we do not get your shipping costs back from the post office, so we cannot return them to you. However, if we have made a mistake or suggested a totally wrong product, we will be more than happy to cover the return costs.
Further interesting questions
- Who is Thomann? How long have you been around?
- Is Thomann an authorised dealer for all products on offer?
- What kind of warranty do I get for the products I order?
- Are all your products ´factory-fresh´ and in original packaging?
- What are B-Stock products?
- What can I do if I do not like the delivered goods?
- Do I have to bear the costs of the return myself?
- What can I do with faulty equipment?