Are the products checked before being delivered?
When we receive deliveries from our suppliers we check all cardboard packaging materials for shipping or packaging mistakes.
From experience we know that our customers prefer closed original boxes rather than opened and tested goods.
Sometimes we add English manuals to the boxes, but in most cases the equipment goes through us without being opened.
Guitars and some other acoustic instruments like violins and double basses are an exception - before being shipped they are quality controlled by our qualified experts or by the manufacturer to make sure that you´ll get a perfect instrument. Final personal adjustments are naturally left to you.
If you receive equipment which is in the original packaging but not in ´factory-fresh´ condition it might be a product to which we have added a manual or a product which had been returned by another customer within the scope of our money-back guarantee (a B stock product)
B stock products are always checked by us to ensure they are complete and working. We assure you that they are free from defects and you get the same warranty as a brand new item.
You can always exchange a B stock product within 30 days after the purchase should you decide you would rather have a brand new item.
Further interesting questions
- Which carriers are you working with?
- What are the Shipping Rates?
- Can I have the goods sent to a different address?
- Are the goods insured during transport?
- Are all items shipped at once?
- Do you also send to other countries with COD (cash on delivery)?
- Do you offer express shipping?
- Information for non EU countries
- Shipments Via Heavy Haulage ´Spedition´