Universal MIDI Controller
- USB interface with bus power supply
- Class Compliant - no driver required
- 2 x MIDI inputs and outputs with routing and merge function
- Extension port for connecting a second NEW MODULE device
- 72 Potentiometers with standard midi resolution of 7 bits
- Push encoder with 30 steps and high-resolution 14-bit mode
- 12 Buttons with LED
- 4-Digit display
- Data feedback for all controls prevents value jumps
- Programmable value ranges with min / max values
- Fast control assignment to incoming midi commands (assignment of entire lines with one command)
- All controls are fully programmable in the device
- 30 Setups with backup / restore functions include all controller settings and presets
- Switchable snap function for all potentiometers to avoid jumps in value
- Compact and robust design in black aluminium housing
- System requirements: PC or Mac with free USB port (1.0 or higher)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 340 x 176 x 65 mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
|Stand Alone Mixer Function||No|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 488803 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!