Universal MIDI controller
- iPad compatible
- Control Surface Script for Ableton Live included
- USB interface with bus power supply
- Class Compliant - no driver required
- MIDI input and output as 3.5 mm mini jacks type B with routing and merge function
- 16 Gridless push encoders (resolution = 36 pulses per revolution)
- Encoder push buttons can send separate commands
- 4 x 20 character OLED display
- High resolution 14 bit mode
- Programmable value ranges with min / max values
- Data feedback prevents jumps in value
- All encoders are fully programmable in the device via channel, type, number, mode, name etc.
- Various types of commands such as CC, NRPN, pitch bend, aftertouch, program change and notes
- Learn function for quick assignment via incoming MIDI commands
- 16 Independent groups per setup for 16 encoders each (256 commands per setup)
- 16 Setups with backup / restore functions include all controller settings and names
- Compact design in black housing with metal front panel
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 180 x 105 x 70 mm
- Weight: 0.35 kg
|Stand Alone Mixer Function||No|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 488836 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!