FabFilter Pro-Q 3 Upgrade
Equaliser Plugin (Download)
To purchase this software, a verification of a valid licence for FabFilter Pro-Q 2 (screenshot, proof of purchase etc.) is required. The purchase process will be done manually during our business hours.
- High quality EQ for all tasks with up to 24 bands
- Surround support up to 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos with intelligent speaker selection
- Dynamic EQ mode
- Adjustable L/R or M/S mode per filter band
- LP/HP filter with brickwall characteristic
- Visualise the spectrum of every other Pro-Q 3 instance, including detection of overlaps
- Three working modes: Latency-free, FIR with adjustable latency, natural phase mode
- Spectrum Grab function with indication of the most important peaks for fast EQ adjustments
- EQ Match enables matching to the output spectrum of another Pro-Q 3 instance
- Advanced settings for each band with Make Dynamic, Invert Gain etc.
- Slope for all available filter characteristics (bell, notch, high/low shelf, high/low cut, band pass, tilt shelf) adjustable up to 96 dB / oct.
- Solo function for individual tapes
- Fade-in piano roll for musical frequency display
- Side chain function for EQ match
- Phase inversion
Note: Only for customers who bought FabFilter Pro-Q 2 before 29 September 2018!
- Shipping Format: E-Mail
- License validity: perpetual
- Copy Protection: Online Activation
- Simultaneous Activations: 2
- Windows: from XP
- Mac OS (64 Bit): from 10.8
- AAX native 64-Bit
- AU 64-Bit
- VST2 32-Bit
- VST2 64-Bit
- VST3 32-Bit
- VST3 64-Bit
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
|sales rank in this product group||62|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||December 2018|
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.