Exponential Audio Phoenix Verb Surround
Surround Reverb Plug-in (Download)
- Algorithmic high-end reverb for surround applications without audible modulation of the reverb tail
- Supports Mono, Stereo, LCR, LCRS, Quad, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1, SDDS formats
- Very natural sound
- Optimal for additions to previously reverbed recordings
- Offers Plate, Chamber and Reverb variations
- Plugin latency below 1 ms
- About 1000 presets
- Supported formats: VST 2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Windows 7 (64-Bit) and later, Mac OSX 10.8 and later, 2 GHz multi-core CPU, 2 GB RAM, Internet connection, Pace iLok (article nr 401447)
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 418321 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!