Exponential Audio Phoenix Verb
Reverb Plug-In (Download)
- Algorithmic high-end reverb without audible modulations of the reverb tail
- Very natural sound
- Optimal for supplementing already absorbed recordings
- Offers plate, chamber and reverb variations
- Plug-in latency below 1 ms
- 1300 Presets
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Win7 (64-bit), Mac OSX 10.8 or higher, 2 GHz multi-core CPU, 2 GB RAM, Internet connection, Pace iLok
Note: Requires Pace iLok (Item # 401447 - not included)
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 411540 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!