Reverb Plug-in (download)
- Reverb algorithms derived from the H8000FW as the basis for a wide variety of reverb programs
- Pre- or post-reverb switchable stereo delay and compressor
- Four independent three-band EQs (Pre, Post, Reverb and Delay)
- Reverb tail with random modulations derived from the H949
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Win7 (32/64-bit) min., Mac OSX 10.7 min., Internet connection, iLok License Manager
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Copy protection||iLok, iLok License Manager|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 398021 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!