EVE audio TS107
- Frequency range (-3 dB): 36 - 300 Hz
- Woofer: 165 mm / 6.5"
- Max. SPL @ 1m: 102 dB
- Max. Output power (interm.): 100 W
- Passive radiator instead of bass reflex port
- No disturbing flow noise by air turbulence
- Controls for volume (Satellite & Sub): -inf, - +6 dB
- Encoder knobs with LED ring screen
- Volume and filter adjustment
- Input Level switch: +7 dBu / +22 dBu
- Phase Reversal: 0/180
- Switchable satellite filters: flat / 80Hz
- Variable subwoofer filter: 60 Hz -140 Hz + LFE
- Inputs (L-R and LFE). 3 x XLR balanced (10 ohms)
- Outputs (L-R and LFE / Sub):. 3 x XLR balanced (10 ohms)
- Power consumption: Standby <1 W
- Maximum: 120 VA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 230 x 355 x 300 mm
- Weight: 8.2 kg
- Includes infrared remote control
|Frequency range||36 Hz – 300 Hz|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 345493 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!