ETC S4WRD Daylight Gallery Retro
LED Retrofit Kit
ETC Source 4WRD LED (Watt Reduction Device) is a replacement for a standard source four burner assembly, which converts the HPL light source into a white light LED. The quick and easy conversion is nondestructive and takes less than a minute (in most cases it can even be done without changing the focus of the device). Source 4WRD LED can be dimmed theatrically via DMX, and is also Line-Dimmable with a conventional LED curve. Designed to convert any Source Four to LED (not for Source Four PAR / Nel Fresnel or JR). The output power is just as bright or brighter than that of a 575 W HPL lamp with a longer service life, lower energy costs, less heat emission and no lamp replacement.
- Robust construction made of die-cast aluminium
- Seven-segment display for easy DMX setup
- Two-button user interface
- Includes detached 1 m cable (without plug)
- LED type: 4 x Cree LEDs
- Colour temperature: 5900 K
- Max. Luminous flux: 8601 lm
- Colour rendering index: 90+
- Beam angle: Dependent on the lens tube used (available separately)
- Power supply: 209 - 252 V 50 Hz
- Power consumption: 175 W
- Number of DMX channels: 1
- DMX connector: DMX input and output via RJ45 connection
- Quiet fan cooling (28 dBa @ 1 m)
- Protection: IP20, for indoor use only
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 142 x 178 x 160 mm
- Weight: 1.69 kg
Important: The LED lamp is fragile and must not be touched!
|Colour mix / Colour temperature||3000|
|Beam angle||0 °|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.