ESP LTD EC-1000ET QM DBSB
- Set of thru construction
- Body: Mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
- Top: Quilted maple
- 3-Piece neck: Mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
- Fretboard: Makassar Ebony
- Radius: 350 mm
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75 ")
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Abalone Flags fretboard inlays
- 24 XJ frets
- Pickups: 1 Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) - 1 Seymour Duncan JB (bridge), passive
- Electronics: 2 Volume and 1 tone controls
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Grover machine heads
- Evertune bridge (F-model)
- Black hardware
- Original strings: D'Addario XL120 (.009 / .011 / .016 / .024 / .032 / .042)
- Colour: Dark Brown Sunburst
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 431595 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!