Ernst Heinrich Roth 64/IX-R Master Violin
- Size: 4/4
- Exquisite master workmanship
- Model: Guarneri del Gesu, 1736
- A very good solo violin with a great fundamental sound
- Beautiful split-flame maple back
- Fine-grained spruce top
- Ebony parts
- Pegs and tailpiece with Parisian eyes
- German bridge by E.H. Roth
- Tuning done in-house at the manufacturer's
- Chinrest: Guarneri model
- Pirastro Evah Pirazzi strings
- Chestnut brown finish after the Italian style
- Made in Bubenreuth in Germany
|no tropical wood used||No|
|Fine Tuning Screw for E string||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 334868 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!