Ernie Ball Paradigm STHB 10-52
String set for electric guitar
- Nickel-plated steel
- Strings: 010 - 013 - 017 - 030 - 042 - 052
- Legendary "slinky" sound
- All benefits of a coated string without affecting tone and sustain
- No peeling
- Plasma-treated wound wire for increased corrosion resistance and durability
- Everlast Nano treatment for unparalleled repellency against oils, sweat and dirt
- Up to 37% more tensile strength than conventional strings
- Up to 70% less fatigue than conventional strings: New wire drawing process and RPS technology guarantee no fatigue
|Strength of the strings||010 - 052|
|of the strings||0,010" – 0,052"|
|Material||Nickel Plated Steel|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 411034 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!