Epiphone The Dot EB CH
Semi-acoustic electric guitarThe guitars of the Gibson ES series have all become classics and indispensable to blues and rock music. But you can still find them featured in jazz, as despite the Les Paul electronics, semi-acoustic guitars always retain a decent amount of "wood" - meaning: an acoustic timbre in the sound.
The Epiphone Dot is based on the ES 335 and features a continuous sustain block under the strings. This makes it much easier to use feedback as well as distorted sounds. Alvin Lee is well known for this, but also jazz rock stars like Larry Carlton and Lee Ritenour. The term "dot" refers to the dot inserts on the neck, as opposed to the block or crown inlays commonly found on Gibsons.
The Ebony (black) finish comes with chrome hardware. A simple yet elegant low cost semi-acoustic for all.
- ES335 Model
- Set-in mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard with dot inlays
- Maple body
- 2 Humbuckers
- 3-Way switch
- Chrome hardware
- Colour: Black
- Replica of the popular model
Customers that were interested in Epiphone The Dot EB CH, have then bought these products
- Epiphone Semiacoustic Guitars at a glance
- display Semiacoustic Guitars in price range 300 € - 400 €
- go to product group Semiacoustic Guitars
- go to product group Electric Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Epiphone
- Epiphone Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page