Epiphone Vintage G-400 WC
SG ModelSure, Angus of AC / DC probably had his even going to bed, but the young Eric Clapton - at that time with Cream - and Mick Taylor with the Rolling Stones also used an SG and created thereby many classics. Not quite as tight in the bass as Sister Paula, but very lively and also aggressive, the SG is for many the rock guitar par excellence. But also blues sounds can be elicited - especially with the neck position pickup. The G400 comes very close to the much more expensive original in these disciplines. The wood is right and the two Alnico Classic humbuckers deliver just the right output so that the guitar can sing beautifully.
Add to that the appearance: mahogany in worn cherry - classy!
In addition it is a hot tip for all those who want an additional guitar for playing slides - Duane Allmann already knew that!
- Neck and body made of mahogany
- Set-in neck made of mahogany
- 2 x Humbucker pickups
- Chrome hardware
- Rosewood fretboard with trapezoid inlays
- 22 Frets
- Length: 628 mm
- Grover Type machine heads
- Not just for the fans of Angus Young or Pete Townshend
- Colour: Worn Cherry
- Epiphone Double Cut Models at a glance
- display Double Cut Models in price range 250 € - 350 €
- go to product group Double Cut Models
- go to product group Electric Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Epiphone
- Epiphone Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Further Epiphone items
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany