Epiphone G-400 WC
- Neck and body made of mahogany (Aucoumea klaineana)
- Set-in neck made of mahogany (Aucoumea klaineana)
- 2 x Humbucker pickups
- Chrome hardware
- Satinwood fretboard (Chloroxylon swietenia) with trapezoid inlays
- 22 Frets
- Length: 628 mm
- Grover Type machine heads
- Not just for the fans of Angus Young or Pete Townshend
- Colour: Worn Cherry
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 159857 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!