Epiphone Les Paul Standard 60´s B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
- Left-handed model
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: AA flamed maple
- Cream binding
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- Pearloid trapezoid fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: ´60 Slim Taper C
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.693")
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: ProBucker-2 (neck) and ProBucker-3 (bridge) humbuckers
- Controls: 2 volume and 2 tone CTS electronics
- Locktone ABR Tune-o-matic bridge
- Stopbar tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic 18: 1 machine heads
- Colour: Iced Tea
|Shape, Design||Single Cut|
|number of strings||6|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 506706 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!