Epiphone Les Paul Standard 50`s VSS
- Inspired by Gibson Collection
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Cream-coloured binding
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- Neck profile: ´59 Rounded Medium C
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.693")
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: ProBucker-2 (neck) and ProBucker-3 (bridge) humbuckers
- 2 x Volume and 2 x tone controls
- CTS Electronics 50´s Style Wiring
- Locktone ABR bridge
- Stopbar tailpiece
- Epiphone Vintage Deluxe machine heads
- Colour: Vintage sunburst
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482229 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!