Epiphone Les Paul Classic Worn HC
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- Trapezoid fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: SlimTaper C
- 22 Frets
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.693")
- Pickup: 2 AlNiCo Classic Pro humbuckers
- 2 Volume controls
- 2 Tone controls with coil splitting
- Locktone ABR bridge
- Stopbar tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic 18:1 Machine heads with kidney buttons
- Colour: Worn Heritage Cherry
|Colour||Worn Heritage Cherry|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482445 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!