Epiphone EB-0 CH
If you love the sounds of the sixties, you won't be able to do without a short scale bass. With the EB0, Epiphone offers the old Gibson EB-0 bass. With a similar bass, Jack Bruce finally took the bass guitar out of its dull companion corner at Cream! An interesting variant especially for bassists with solo ambitions and / or short fingers.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- Granadillo fretboard
- Neck profile: Slim Taper D
- Nut width: 38 mm
- Scale: Short Scale (30.5 "/ 775 mm)
- Pickups: 1 Sidewinder humbucker
- Chrome hardware
- Colour: Cherry Red
- Suitable case: Art.122214 (not included)
- Suitable replacement strings: Short Scale sets from Daddario (not included)
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.