Epiphone DR-500MCE VS
- Masterbilt Series
- With cutaway
- Top: Solid sitka spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid mahogany
- One-piece neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard inlays: Split diamonds
- Scale: 25.5 mm
- Neck joint: Dovetail
- Machine heads: Epiphone 18:1 vintage-style
- Hardware: Nickel
- eSonic2 preamp: Built-in tuner, blend control, NanoMag neck pickup, NanoFlex bridge pickup, phase switch
- 2 x 6.3 mm Jack outputs: Mono for blending the signals or stereo for splitting them
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst
- Corresponding case available under Article Nr 187707 (not included)
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 240573 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!