Epiphone 1959 LP Standard Outfit ADCB
- Limited Edition
- Top: Flamed maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian laurel
- Long neck tenon
- Headstock: New Kalamazoo
- Neck profile: '50s Style
- Scale: 628 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: 2 Gibson BurstBucker humbuckers
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- 3-Way switch
- '50s Wiring with CTS potentiometers and Mallory capacitors
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with stopbar tailpiece
- Machine heads: Kluson-style
- Colour: Aged Dark Cherry Burst
- Includes a vintage-style case
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 483630 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!