Epiphone 1959 LP Standard Outfit ADB
- Limited edition
- Top: Flamed maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- Long neck tenon
- New Kalamazoo headstock
- Neck profile: 50's style
- Scale: 628 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: 2 Gibson BurstBucker humbuckers
- 2 Volume controls and 2 tone controls
- 3-Way switch
- '50s wiring with CTS potentiometers and Mallory capacitors
- Epiphone LockTone ABR-1 bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Kluson-style machine heads
- Colour: Aged Dark Burst
- Vintage-style case included
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 483628 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!