Midi tube preamp for guitarThe fact that German companies can certainly build amps that can compete in international realms, this is evident with the company Engl.
The E570 is a versatile preamp with 4 channels and as many ECC83 / 12AX7 tubes. The aim was to achieve both classical and modern tube sounds (and one may say that this was achieved).
For all 4 channels there is a classic and a modern variant - the lead sounds can burst before gain and sustain, while the clean and crunch sounds are really rich in nuanced tube warmth . All sound creations can be stored on 128 program locations - but in practice (i.e. live), the 4 channels (clean, crunch, lead 1 and 2) are best suited.
With Normal Bright and Ultrabright, clean and crunch can be made to shine; In the two lead channels, the sound can be precisely bent with Contour and Mid Edge. A stereo effect loop and a recording Out round off the successful picture - the E570 is a tube preamp that can really play all the pieces.
- The legendary precursor of Engl "Special Edition"
- 128 programs
- 4 channels
- 2 sound modes per channel: Modern and Classic
- Effects loops: serial, stereo, switchable
- And much more.
|Integrated Expression Pedal||No|
|Connections for Pedals or Switches||Yes|
- Engl Guitar Preamplifiers at a glance
- display Guitar Preamplifiers in price range 1250 € - 1750 €
- go to product group Guitar Preamplifiers
- go to product group Amplifiers for Electric Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Engl
- Engl Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page