Empirical Labs Studio and Recording Equipment
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Compare Added (Remove)
Distressor 1 Channel classic knee compressor, Tube saturation, Opto simulation, XLR inputs and outputs
- 1 Channel classic knee compressor
- Tube saturation
- Opto simulation
2-channel analog tape simulation and optimizer With Classic Knee compression, Inputs and outputs: XLR and jack per channel, Link connection for additional EL7X, Sidechain input per channel, Format: 19 "/ 1 HU
- With Classic Knee compression
- Inputs and outputs: XLR and jack per channel
- Link connection for additional EL7X
Stereo distressor pair Includes British Mode and Image Link functions, Includes 2 separate mono-channel devices that can be connected to each other via the image-link connectors, Classic knee compressor, Tube saturation, Opto mode, XLR (balanced) and 6.3 mm jack...
- Includes British Mode and Image Link functions
- Includes 2 separate mono-channel devices that can be connected to each other via the image-link connectors
- Classic knee compressor
DerrEsser - De-esser Module for the API-500 system, Dynamic multifunctional filter - mainly for use as a de-esser, Frequency range: 3 Hz - 120 kHz (-3dB points), Dynamic range - 115 dB from max. output (.5%THD soft clipping) to...
- Module for the API-500 system
- Dynamic multifunctional filter - mainly for use as a de-esser
- Frequency range: 3 Hz - 120 kHz (-3dB points)
19" Mono Equalizer
19" Mono Equalizer 4x Fully parametric EQ bands, 2x Shelving EQs, 1x Dynamic EQ section, Instrument input on the front, Frequency range: 5 Hz - 140 kHz, XLR and 1/4 "TRS inputs and outputs, Format: 19 "/ 1U
- 4x Fully parametric EQ bands
- 2x Shelving EQs
- 1x Dynamic EQ section
Microphone Preamp Digitally controlled, With compressor, Extremely low inherent noise, Instrument input with automatic switching, 48 V phantom power, Transition from processed material to unprocessed material (dry / wet), Frequency range from 3 Hz to 200 kHz (without KompSat)...
- Digitally controlled
- With compressor
- Extremely low inherent noise
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany