Elysia Xpressor 500
- Discrete Class-A topology
- Auto fast attack
- Switchable release characteristics
- Warm mode
- Parallel compression
- Side chain filter
- Gain reduction limiter
- Analog-dynamic LED display
- Increment marked potentiometers
- Frequency range: <10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3.0 dB)
- Noise: 20 Hz - 20 kHz -94 dBu
- Dynamic absorption: 20 Hz - 22 kHz 115 dB
- Maximum level input / output: +21 dBu
- Input impedance :10 kOhm
- Output impedance: 68k Ohm
- Frame is not included with the Xpressor
- Design: API Series 500 Format
|48 V Phantom power||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 259750 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!