Elysia xfilter 500
- 100% Class-A topology
- True stereo link
- High and low shelf filter
- Resonance-capable highpass and lowpass filter
- Two parametric mids with switchable Q
- Additional passive high band
- Stepped potentiometer (computer-selected)
- Special low tolerance capacitors
- Continuous mass shield
- Frequency range: < 10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3.0 dB)
- Noise: 20 Hz - 20 kHz - 98 dBu
- Dynamic range: 20 Hz - 22 kHz 120 dB
- Maximum level input/output: +21 dBU
- Input impedance 10 kOhm
- Output impedance 68 Ohm
- Includes: xfilter 500 module without frame
- Construction: API Series 500 format
|48 V Phantom power||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!