Elysia karacter 500
- 100% discrete class-A topology
- Dual mono / stereo link
- Integrated M / S-matrix
- Mastering-grade saturation
- Tube-inspired distortion
- Glorious destruction
- Unique colour filter
- Increment marked potentiometers
- Continuous ground shielding
- Frequency range: < 10 Hz - 27 kHz (-3.0 dB)
- Noise floor: (20 Hz - 20 kHz) -81 to -91 dBu
- Dynamic range: 20 Hz - 22 kHz, 112 dB
- Maximum level input / output: +21 dBu
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Output impedance: 68 kOhm
- Incl. in order: karacter 500 module without frame
- Design: API series 500 format
|48 V Phantom power||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 374892 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!